Postpartum & Breastfeeding
Welcome to the fourth trimester! Between sleep deprivation and having your hands full (literally), eating well can be quite a challenge. But remember, it’s just as important to take care of yourself as your little one. Nourishing foods boost energy, support healing after birth, and also provide important nutrients for breastfeeding babies.
Here are some topics we can address:
- Breastfeeding nutrition - nutritious foods to support your health and your baby's
- Making healthy choices when you're exhausted
- Planning nutritious meals & snacks
- Postpartum self-care & body image
- Special diets, including vegetarian, gluten-free & low FODMAPs